In the sector of Distribution Services in India, there are various ways that a particular product reaches to its end-users. It represents a large share of domestic production and employment. The industry of distribution services in India is evolving very rapidly. As a result, “Business Saathi” has also come up in the industry. In order to mark its contribution in the distribution sector of distribution services in India under different industries.
What is ‘Distribution’?
Distribution means making the products available in the marketplace. This makes products gets into the reach of a large number of consumers. However, the management of distribution involves a diverse range of activities such as, type of logistics, warehousing, storage, transportation, inventory management as well as channel management.
Distribution of product involves providing product to customers. By following different means i.e. through retailer, departmental stores, supermarkets, or e-commerce websites.
To manage all these activities involved under distribution service, Business Saathi is there as an helping hand and works as a bridge between the Corporate Companies and the Distributors or Franchisees.
Distribution Channels and Intermediaries
A final product from the production house follows numerous paths i.e. Distribution Channel or Intermediaries to reach to its consumers. The efficiency of Distribution Service is pivotal to ensure that consumers have access to a wide variety of goods at competitive prices. Basic Intermediaries involved in a Distribution Services in India are:
- Distributor: A Distributor is the authorized merchant who takes the final product directly from the company and is assigned to fulfill the need of the Wholesalers allover the state or states of a country.
- Wholesalers: A wholesalers get the product from the Distributor and assures to fulfill the needs of retailer of a particular area assigned to the wholesaler. A wholesaler may or may not directly deal with the public or the final consumer.
- Agents: Agent is an intermediary. He/She is directly assigned by the institution in order to facilitate exchange. Agents simply put buyers and sellers in front of each other excluding other intermediaries.
- Jobber: Jobber is a special type of wholesaler or we say, a small independent wholesaler. Who operates on small scale and provide products directly to retailers or institutions.
- Franchise: Franchise is an authority which is provided by a respected organization to someone. It allows them to sell to its goods or services. In addition to this, a franchise can be at any part of the country or the world.
- Retailer: A retailer is a merchant intermediary who sells products directly to the final consumer. Retail outlets could be a supermarket or a small independent store.
However, in the presence of all these channels, if a business seeker come directly to Business Saathi then these numerous intermediaries can be avoided. Even can make the goods movement fast and easier. Business Saathi is a direct link between the Corporate Company and a Retailer/Wholesaler/Franchise/Distributor.
Whether it is a startup in business industry or the experienced business owner. Business Saathi is the name which help you in introducing or expanding your business in a hassle free way. Avoiding the numerous distribution channels or services and reaching to the targeted customer can ease the working.
The Distribution Services are involved in almost every sectors. Namely, it could be in Logistic, FMCG, Clothing, Education, Print Media, Social Media, E-Commerce, Automobiles, Services, and other sectors. Under all these sectors, Business Saathi is a great and reliable destination for business seekers to guide them as per their interest and requirements. However, in no time Business Saathi will be there in front of you with a great number of options.
How Business Saathi is Working in Distribution Services in India?
Business Saathi is in direct contact with every individual intermediaries involved in the distribution services in India along with the Corporate Companies. As a result, Business Saathi provides a direct meeting between the intermediary and the respective authority of the specific company. As a result, the direct communication gets established and it eases the flow of product in the market. On the other hand, gives an add on benefit to the seller to earn more profit.
Business Saathi is an intermediary which establishes a direct link between the company and the seller. For this service, the business seeker gets a handful benefit with the business. Most importantly on yearly basis payment to the Business Saathi for gaining the new business opportunity. Under the service, we not only establish a communication bridge but also provide a proper assistance to establish the business properly. Business Saathi also promote the business through different digital media platforms, financial or loan assistance, and insurance guidance as well.
Business Saathi not only connect Business to Customers i.e. B2C, but also connects Business to Business i.e. B2B. So, the business owners who are looking for expansion can also contact us for the best opportunity in the available or minimum resources.
We are there to help you in any manner we can and most importantly with minimum expenses. For any assistance or inquiry you can contact us on +91-98274-34567 from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. and our Toll Free Number is 1800 1206 622 33, or you can submit you details on our Contact Us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.